Saturday, July 7, 2012

Second Pride Wrap Up

Image Courtesy of Eddi Haskell
Second Pride ended on last Thursday.  I was very fortunate to have 2 DJ scheduled sets.  The first was a Riot Party set that included drag queens who joined us from the Stonewall Inn.  Thanks to DJ Hotboy and friends for the added attraction.  I did a Disco Party on Monday and I was really impressed by the turn out for that one. Who knew that there were so many gay disco queens in SL?

On Tuesday, I covered Temptation Tuesday for DJ Scott Summers.  Had some horrible technical issues, but stuck to it as best I could.  It was a combination of SL and my stream that were not playing nice that night.

I want to thank Eddi Haskell for some great pictures and posting me as Second Pride Avatar Hunk on his website.

Despite all the problems, including the griefers who upset one of the sims, I have to say that overall, I was very happy that I was able to make my small contribution to the celebration. I now return to business as usual and want thank the Second Pride Team for all the efforts they put into making this community celebration possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment